Saturday, February 27, 2010

Welcome!!!

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog. I'll be blogging about my wonderful and new etsy shop http://www.goldcottonco.etsy.com/. I opened this shop because of an overload of inspiration which flowed over and...well i had to do something with it, so i started creating. I've been making things ever since i can remember. I love knitting (it calms me), making cards, sewing and photography.

I bought my Nikon D60 lasy July and fell in love with photography! But, i'm sad to say, i haven't taken any photos for a while now. Just a few of my etsy creations! Come spring, i'll be snapping away. I can't wait for spring and summer. My favorite seasons, ahhhhhhhh!

Anyways, back to my shop!!! It features my best creations and only the best. (i'm a perfectionist sometimes haha) I strive to be good at many things. I will work at them until i've got 'em right.
I make these awesome rocks with words on them! Anything you want to preserve...like small stories, famous quotes, baby birth announcements...the possibilities are endless!



I made this (smiles) beautiful rock for my first customer on etsy! It features a small story on a flat sandstone rock. The whole rock is sealed with a waterbased sealer. You can stand it up against something, lie it down or put it in a stand.
I make all shapes and sizes. Each rock is different and unique.

1 comment: